Halichoeres wrasse

CrayolaViolence

I need a Halichoeres genus wrasse for pest control in my tank. I had a female malunarus for three years but when I moved to a smaller tank she got a little too high drive for the other tank mates. I was looking at either the yellow or green coris wrasse but both are suggested for fish only tanks. I do have cleaner shrimp and blood reds and would like to get some harlequin shrimp at some point. So would the pearly wrasse (listed as reef safe) be a better option?
Halichoeres seems to be the best for zoa eating nudibranch and that's what I am looking for.

I need a Halichoeres genus wrasse for pest control in my tank. I had a female malunarus for three years but when I moved to a smaller tank she got a little too high drive for the other tank mates. I was looking at either the yellow or green coris wrasse but both are suggested for fish only tanks. I do have cleaner shrimp and blood reds and would like to get some harlequin shrimp at some point. So would the pearly wrasse (listed as reef safe) be a better option?

Halichoeres seems to be the best for zoa eating nudibranch and that's what I am looking for.
They all can eat your cuc, but are Coral safe. The yellow coris wrasse has the same personality as a melanarus in my experience.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back