Happy Easter Babies....

Peka

Look what I got for easter... 181 of them... :)

Attachments

• DSC03442.jpg
    DSC03442.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
Looks more like 500 to me...CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA. You do so many nice things for people on this thread that you deserve something good. I'm happy for you...now quit messing around and go
enrich some BBS.......................................Mike PS....Keep me that cute one..........LOL

Looks more like 500 to me...CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA. You do so many nice things for people on this thread that you deserve something good. I'm happy for you...now quit messing around and go
enrich some BBS.......................................Mike PS....Keep me that cute one..........LOL

Thanks Mike. That's very sweet of you to say...and they are all cute so you might have to take them all..... going to enrich now :lolspin:

Here's a couple of updated pictures... just over 3 weeks old now

Attachments

• DSC03564.jpg
    DSC03564.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03566A.jpg
    DSC03566A.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
I've learned not to name them....that's just asking for trouble....:D

You're absolutely right! I know it sounds odd, esp. since SH are so anthropomorphized, but we've never named any of our fish just for that reason.

I normally don't look at "baby pic" threads since we no longer rear fry, but I HAD to look at this one because you always have super nice-looking stock. :D

They look great! I'm still struggling here. New batch due early tomorrow morning.
When you "enrich" Beth, how much do you use of the Dan's? I tried it last batch, but wasn't sure of how much at one time to add to the rots and bbs?

There are directions on the front of the package but I don't follow those (Dan is going to yell at me now :) )... I just dump some in water and mix,. I make enough at one time to fill at least a 1 liter bottle and then store it in the fridge. I pour enough in the enrichment container to make the enrichment a tint of green. Sorry, I don't have exact measurements.

Back