Happy Independence Day

fatrip

Yup That Stuff
Happy 4th to every one a little early...becarful out there.

hope ever one takes the time to think about what tomorrow is really about and all of the men and women who made independence and freedom possible for us and hopfully generations to come.

Re: Happy Independence Day

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12872292#post12872292 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fatrip
Happy 4th to every one a little early...becarful out there.

hope ever one takes the time to think about what tomorrow is really about and all of the men and women who made independence and freedom possible for us and hopfully generations to come.

Ditto...

And don't forget about those that are still making it safe and providing freedom to us as well!!

yes sorry i did for get about that. also i know they have a day for this but hey i try and do it when i see them any ways, just go up to the people who wear those hats or shirts that say they had been on so and so ship or what not, you know the veteran, and say Thank You. it always seems to brighten up there day when i go up to them and just say i see you were on so and so ship or unit and say thank you. two simple words and you make a person feel great for a day.

TY Dave & Carol :)

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have served and still serving in the military

US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard

God Bless all who has served our great country may your efforts not be forgotten. Enjoy a safe and happy holiday!

Hope everyone enjoys a happy and safe holiday today!!!
I would also like to personally say thank you to a few I know who were in Iraq this time and the first time
Mike,Rob Justin,Jon,Seth,And Brian

Back