Having a problem downloading AI lighting files

cwschoon

Premium Member
I am trying to download a file with no success. I have done this many times from the files section, as well as the AI website. When I try from the FB Group files, I get "File Can't be Opened. This file is unsupported". I touch the 3 horizontal lines in the top right corner of my iPhone and it I chose "open in Safari". When I click on it, a new page opens "do you want to download "Hail Hydra.aip" and when I click on "download", another random page opens up. When I try from the AI website, nothing, no "would you like to download to My AI" nothing. Anyone have any answers or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Aww, the good'ol IOS 13 update huh lol well here is how you get it done
In the FB group, or wherever you get the files from, click on the file, then view file, open in safari, pop up asks if you want to download, click it, random web page opens but in the top right corner there will be a blue arrow inside of a circle, click it. Click on your download then click on the blue square with the arrow in the top right corner. In the new pop up in the bottom row scroll all the way over to the right until you see "œmore", click that then scroll down to copy to my AI and it will save to your AI app. You may or may not need to be near your light when you do this but I'm not positive as I have always been sitting next to my tank when I download files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. AI got back to me and had the same solution you suggested. There are 3 or 4 FB groups that offer some great files for AI lighting users.

Back