Hello, Geezer coming back to this forum. Paul B

Vinny Kreyling

Premium Member
We USED to go to the city to Broadway or to see the window displays during Christmas.
Neither the wife or I have any inclination to go today. Too much going on with shootings & people getting hurt to even think about it.
Besides the theatres out her do a great job without the hassle of public transportation.

Paul B

Premium Member
It actually used to be much more dangerous. Now it's mostly weird Snowflakes with nothing better to do than protest just about everything even though they would do better if they just got a job. :cool:

Subsea

Premium Member
@Paul B
Are you home during the week in front on August 27 weekend? Family is gathering for a “celebration of life”, we have several events between Patchogue and the Hamptons. I was hoping I could coordinate a visit with you as well as @JohnL & @vlangel. I will have better details as I have been asked to cater the Cajun celebration event.

Laussez les bonne temps roulee,
Patrick

vlangel

Premium Member
@Paul B
Are you home during the week in front on August 27 weekend? Family is gathering for a “celebration of life”, we have several events between Patchogue and the Hamptons. I was hoping I could coordinate a visit with you as well as @JohnL & @vlangel. I will have better details as I have been asked to cater the Cajun celebration event.

Laussez les bonne temps roulee,
Patrick
Patrick, I was hoping to come and meet you all but it's not going to work out for me. I hope that you, Paul B, and JohnL have a nice visit!