Hello Tallahassee Reefers!

tgcreef

Hi everyone im new to the area and just moved here from tampa about 6 months ago to go to college. I brought with me a 65g tank and i just now got around to setting it back up being on the college budget. Just wondering if there are many people in this area that participate on the forums? In tampa the forums were really polpular and helpful so if there is anyone here speak up! lol

Thanks
-Tim

Hi, good to see somebody new in the forum. Not many people in this forum. If you haven't been yet, you should check out High Tide Aquarium. It's the best LFS in Tally. Are you attending FSU or another college? If you want to post in a forum that gets more replies, you should check out the Florida Panhandle Reef Society (FPRS) site. It's the closest club to Tally.

nice going for marine biology? thats what im doing. im in my second year but im more on the 5 year plan right now. lol

Only thing is the owner is a bit squirrelly and definitely does not like kids. Great stuff and some of the (volunteer?) workers are friendlier though.

Back