Hello...

I know this is late, but nobody from TRAC seemed too interested after the way the club was allowed to languish. I personally think the way that went down was pretty lame. Unfortunately, TRAC is at least part of why nobody is here, a couple personalities clashed and rather than be adult about it one guy went and started "his" own club, didn't like others' suggestions, and wouldn't accept any money to keep the club afloat. Then one day a couple years later, after having a hand in killing this club announces he's shutting "his" club down unless someone else takes ownership of what he wanted.

I know of at least a couple people that are on Michigan Reefers. Some are on a page on the Facebook page Saltwater Smarts. I wasn't too happy there after being berated by a noob that didn't want to hear how her month old 55 gallon fully stocked "reef" with HOB filtration shouldn't be fully stocked yet with BTAs, coral, and fairly expensive fish... There is NORAReef.com but the last I heard, Scott, the guy that owns, and started it was looking to sell his entire system, not many posts there recently either... Unfortunately it didn't seem to take off either.

I'm pretty happy now sticking with CORAreef.org , and the RC forums.

Do either of you know who it was that organized the tours at the Toledo zoo? I would love to see how the new aquarium exhibit is filtered.

Do either of you know who it was that organized the tours at the Toledo zoo? I would love to see how the new aquarium exhibit is filtered.

AFAIK, Scott, the guy that owned TRAC, or possibly BrineyDave were the ones who set up the zoo tours. You might also try Therman. I believe both he, and BrineyDave are here on RC from time to time.

Back