Hello

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14195593#post14195593 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kynan
Welcome! First lesson is one word. Patience. It will save you lots of money.

I don't think that'll be a problem. I got my tank around Christmas time and don't even have water in it yet. I've been spending my time researching and aquiring supplies and equipment a little at a time. I have started making RO water this week though, so it's only a matter of time.

you're on the right track to a great experience. don't get antsy to put something in the tank until you're ready and you'll enjoy it so much more :)

Welcome to the club! A great group of people, and an excellent source of knowledge. Some of us can tell you what not to do, having made most of the mistakes possible (raising my hand) :)

Welcome! kynan is 100% correct let it be the first word you learn the meaning of in reefing. I learned the hard way like many others! and I researched for 3 months before starting my tanks.... :( research it to death!

welcome...nice to see some new members. you just started one of the most addictive and expensive hobbies....but also one of the most rewarding as long as your patient..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14207619#post14207619 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hellis
Welcome to the club! Is it just me, or are there a lot of new members lately?

nope, you're not new :p

Back