Help! 1 1/4" bulkhead, Where are they?


New member
I'm trying to find a 1 1/4in. Slip to Slip bulkhead.

Does anyone know where I can purchase one?

I've found thread to thread and slip to thread but nothing else.
I want to make an external Durso Standpipe drilling through the back of my tank. I'm making a Calfo type overflow and I need 1 1/4in. bulkhead. They seem to be an urban myth.

I want slip to slip to give me the smallest size of Durso standpipe to fit inside of the Calfo overflow.

Thanks in advance for any help.