Help! Anyone have a spare temp controller

saurus

My aquatronica controller is frozen. My tank is 69 degrees :eek1: I need a dual temp controller if possible to borrow or buy. Anyone help? Of course this happens on a holiday :(.

Clint

sorry to hear. i just got rid of mine. i would go over and take gabes. he does need one!! try tom at so cal tropical.
Richard

clint take the aqua off from the system.. let it sit for an hour or 2 and reconnect it.. this may reboot it...

if not let me know

just make sure the controller goes blank before you reatttach it... may be less then an hour... cant remember... i just kept it in my pocket and looked at it every 2 min... lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12879508#post12879508 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
just make sure the controller goes blank before you reatttach it... may be less then an hour... cant remember... i just kept it in my pocket and looked at it every 2 min... lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

true reefer!

Gab is the man! Thanks bud! He had me run the aquatronica off the pc so now it bypasses the control unit. Now its time to have a chat with service ;).

Back