Help needed!

Pife

The club needs help from its membership base to keep the swap alive and running! You do not need to be working the swap for the entire time. Anytime donated is much appreciated. Below are some jobs that need to be filled.

If you are interested in helping out your Club please just comment below and we can get you set up.

Entry /Membership
A couple of people through out the day.

Raffle tickets/handing out pre-ordered shirts.
The more people the merrier.

Vendor Runners
12-2pm. We only need one or two people to help the vendors get food and drinks when they need it during lunch time.

Im so bummed im missing the swap. Especially with my 210 build almost finished. Had an out of town event planned for months :(
Im trying hard to get out of it, and if so i will let you know, happy to help

Brandon, I'm in to help. I have to leave towards the end but can help Friday, Saturday morning or during the swap. Just let me know what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down to help. I'll be there at 11 and I can probably stay till the swap it done.
I will also be bringing my niece and she will be glad to help any way she can to I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Great. Thanks guys.

Mkart we could definitely use your help with checking people in and handing out the membership membership raffle tickets.

Jboone if both your niece and you would like to sell raffle tickets or would be a great help to us!

Shoot me a text for more information.
419-306-2510

Great. Thanks guys.

Mkart we could definitely use your help with checking people in and handing out the membership membership raffle tickets.

Jboone if both your niece and you would like to sell raffle tickets or would be a great help to us!

Shoot me a text for more information.
419-306-2510

Sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter and I can de there early and help all day with what ever you need. We can also help with cleanup afterwords. Just let me know.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back