help needed

we need a person to write up an article featuring the URS for the club forum showcase in 'Reefkeeping Online Magazine'.
It should be from the viewpoint of a 3rd person, (not a URS club member.)
Examples of what's to be included can be found in previous issues of the online magazine.

If it needs to be written from third person, maybe a non-member of the club should be writing it.

My wife is a print media journalist. I know there are all sorts of ethics and conflict of interest rules for article writing. Im not sure if Reef Keeping Magazine cares about all that, but for a real magazine it would have to be written by an unbiased person.

I am Gary's Acropora Echinata, I live at the top of the highest rock in his aquarium...

No wait, that would make him a member also, nevermind.

do you read it?

do you read it?

'Reefkeeping Online Magazine' is one of my favorite things to read. It would be a shame if our resources (as reefkeepers) dried up because of inaction on our part.
It would be great to see more proactive stuff happen around here. JMO

If it falls through I'd love to have a whack at it! maybe I'll write something and e-mail it to ya gary as I think with most of the members I am on a first name basis, and am familiar with most of the ideas and goals that URS is aiming for.

LMK I'd personally be honored to tell people about URS.

Brian

Back