Help picking out new set up.

Hawkdl2

Mad Scientist
A colleague saw my tank and now wants to set up her own, only she's bewildered by the choices, so she's asked me to put together a package for her. It will be in an office and she wants about a 24g sized system. A slight preference for an all-in-one, but in any case state-of-the-art, and all new. It will probably contain an anemone, clown pair, prawn goby or two, shrimp and a couple of LPS.

So, if you had a pretty unrestricted budget, what would you buy?

A colleague saw my tank and now wants to set up her own, only she's bewildered by the choices, so she's asked me to put together a package for her. It will be in an office and she wants about a 24g sized system. A slight preference for an all-in-one, but in any case state-of-the-art, and all new. It will probably contain an anemone, clown pair, prawn goby or two, shrimp and a couple of LPS.

So, if you had a pretty unrestricted budget, what would you buy?

:thumbsup:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

^ LOL....:lolspin:
How about contacting John @ Advance Acrylic for an AIO tank? He builds nice tanks, just a matter of when it'll be done. His prices are pretty reasonable too. Just a thought.

nanocube 24g.....ready to go right out of the box for that....but we all know nanos are or can be difficult...talk her up to a used 60-100g

I have a 105g from advanced acrylics for sale...tank, stand ,sump

$400.00

Its almost new only used it for 7 months.

36 long x 24 tall x 28 deep

total reef set-up

just wondering, who will be servicing and setting up the tank? just asking because if she doesnt want to do the best part (shopping) whos going to get down and dirty on the water changes.

Between the biocube and nanocube, I'd go with the biocube for its better construction, design and aesthetics. I've owned both.

I would go SolanaXL with led lighting.

lol... really?

dude, just buy the cheapest AIO system over 20 gallons you can find and be done. when she starts ignoring it and it all goes to **** she'll probably sell it anyways.

Back