Help.....sea anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.

connorlovesfish

I got a sea anemone and when I place it on a rock in my 14 gallon biocube the pressure of the water moves it. Is their anyway to make it stay in one place?

Uhh...Get a bigger tank. A 14 gallon tank is not large enough for any kind of anemone. It won't do well for very long.

What type of anemone? (( some are rock dwelling, whereas others are sandbed dwelling ))

What lights do you have?
What are your parameters -- with numbers please
How long has your tank been set up?

BTW -- all hosting anemones will outgrow your tank.

wow this sounds like a yonge tank. no nem sould be in a tank under a year old and the lights are not even close in the stock biocube for a nem. also that tank is way to small

Takes good lighting, the right flow and even then they still end up wherever they want.

As an example of what has been said; I'm running 4 T5 bulbs with a lot of flow, and my RBT found it's happy place on the backside of a piece of LR. You can't see it from the front of the tank--you have to move around the side and look behind the rock.

well right now i currently no lights run and i had to use tap water and table salt. but i dont need a heater cause my ovens right next to my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back