Help with aquarium stand

Dmcooperaz

I have a 34g solana tank but want to put a sump under it that is 30inches long. Does anyone know any stands that may work for this of the top of your head? Or any ideas? My last thought is to build something but not sure i am that handy

check out m-six hundreds build read he did what you are wanting you do,I think he bought a ready stand for his build with a sump

You might check Home Depot, Lowes, etc. for a premade "kitchen or bathroom cabinet...

I have a buddy who bought one, and added a wood top, reiforced the inside with some studs, and it looks like a "high-end" peice of furniture.

Not sure if you'll find the right size, but I thought it was brilliant.

Actually that's not a bad idea. I nice cherry oak cabinet withe a DIY top. Maybe I can get the sump I always wanted.

Not a bad idea at all. Browsing around most of them seem a little short. Yeah mark I have a trigger systems 30inch sump I wanna use and I am determined lol. Let me know if you see anything good

Thanks for the feedback guys

d6f55a2e-a0fe-41e0-8ad3-107fbcc52a85_300.jpg

You have to come up with a nice top but damn I might do something like this. Go to a granite company and see if they have any scrap that will cover this.

With a 2x4 post in each corner i think it will. You've seen those cheap pine stands made by all glass aquariums. Those things will hold a 90 tank.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Back