Help with choice of skimmer

psilentchild

I have a 430 gallon tank. Its going to FOWLR. I can't decide on what skimmer I want to get. I have the $2200 to get the bubble king but I really want to stay between $1000 and $1600. My choices are warner marine,bubble master,hydor,bubble king,octopus.Which would yall recommend and in what order or would you recommend something else?

I am setting up a 450 gallon display/700 gallon system and I went with the Reeflo Orca 250. It is $1000 and I don't think you will need another skimmer. Especially with the Reef Specialty upgrade you can do. Plus you save $600. I had an ATI Bubblemaster 250 on my 240 and it did a great job. But I did not like the sicce pump startup issues. So I sold my ATI and bought a Orca 250.

I have been talking to jon from warner marine and he said the k4 is not out yet. I will be one of the first ones to get it it will be the same as a k2 but bigger

Internal. Replacement parts what happen to it. I talked to jon at warner marine and he said the k4 would be better than the as300

Back