Here is what's left for sale...

auntdeb

These are the corals I have left that I need to move. They are all priced at 50% or less of retail and they are really nice specimens in a pest free well established tank.

Med. pearl frogspawn - $30
Sm. pearl frogspawn - $15
Sm. Candy cane - $10
Lg. maze (favites) brain - $50
XXL long polyp green toadstool - $75
Med. Zoa rock - $25
Lg. Zoa rock - $40
Sm. colt coral - $5-Several frags
Med. colt coral - $15-4 of these
Lg. colt coral - $25-2 of these
Lg. green button rock - $25
Lg. carpet of blond star polyps - $35
Lg. mushroom rock - $35
Lg. rock with blond star polyps - $30
Sm. green stripe mushroom rock - $20
Lg. rock with jumbo green mushrooms - $35
Lg. 'bridge' rock with yellow polyps and colony polyps - $35
Sm green moon rock with mushrooms - $20
Lg. rock covered with colony polyps and 2 coco worm tubes - $30

All of these corals are attached to really nice pieces of live rock.

We have got to get these moved so the fish can come out. If anybody wants all that is left as a package the first $325 takes it all.
I'm open for offers on individual pieces as well.

Several people sent me a pm with interest and requesting contact info only to never be heard from again. I will no longer hold corals unless you are on your way and if you don't get here within a reasonable time for the distance you are coming from then the coral will be up for grabs again. I have had too many people that have the courtesy to show up when they say and want held corals and now I am still stuck with them. Please do not request my contact info unless you are serious about picking something up. I've lost sales and wasted many hours waiting for people who don't show up.
On that same note, thank you to those who have showed up and made purchases. You all have been very courteous and I hope you are all enjoying your new additions. Hopefully some day we can get back in to this hobby.

I sent you a PM yesterday. Would be interested in coming down tomorow as I work today. Got any pics of the Colt corals, Green moon rock with mushrooms, or star polyps rocks?

There are pictures on my original thread (All must go...). I will bump it to make it easier to find. Tomorrow would have to be between 1 and 4 as we have church in the am and pm. Will PM you now.

Update.....
The Yellow Tang is now available. PM if interested. We are selling him for $25 and he is large and healthy.

small green moon rock with with mushrooms, small pearl frogspawn, and 1 small colt coral frag now sold.

med. pearl frogspawn, favites maze brain, med. zoa rock, lg. zoa rock, green button rock, and one med. colt coral now gone.

Update....All corals and rocks are gone. Equipment prices will be up as soon as fish are picked up. Thanks everyone.

Back