here we go again, randys quiz round 2

Michael

NTTH Rookie Help
Premium Member
this is a stinker, many guys have already taken this and failed miserably, it usually comes around 2-3 times a year, ive done this test 3 times and still only make apprentice, i know last time it was done 3 or 4 guys got into the 70% range, so lets see how much youve learned

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2007-01/rhf/index.php

:lol: bet most of you dont get beyond apprentice, and apart from a select few most wont even get to apprentice

dwd5813

Your score...

40 %
Apprentice Reef Chemist

there's a reason i'm taking chemistry this semester :lol:

Michael

NTTH Rookie Help
Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14144295#post14144295 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dwd5813
Your score...

40 %
Apprentice Reef Chemist

there's a reason i'm taking chemistry this semester :lol:

well done, and if thats the first time you have taken it then even more impressive, i think i had 29 the first time:D

dwd5813

its the first time i've gone all the way through, actually taking time to consider and answer each question. i admit to flat out guessing on a few. ;)

Michael

NTTH Rookie Help
Premium Member
i know what you mean, im not saying its tough but i had to look in the dictionary first to work out what randy was actually asking:lol:

mbell09

Sadly I am only A NOVICE but then again this is my first tank (salt) ever and only learned what i read off reef central and was my first quiz so I guess I have learned something and will continue to learn everyday good luck all !!!!

surge19us

I guessed luckily on several, but I do read a lot of Randy's stuff, so something must have stuck. 60% Never had chemistry in high school or college.

bowhunt10

I didn't even read most of the questions. Just answered in the usual random cadbabdabacad format. Got a 44%. Not bad for random chance with 4 possibilities.

A.T.T.R

48 percent randomly did the last 15 questions tho. ill look at those tommorrow and actualy take it lol

Playa-1

In Memoriam
Apprentice level on my first shot. I got 48% :D. I woulda done better but I didn't feel like cross referencing conversion charts, so, I made some wild guesses to move on to the next question a few times.

ereikes

52 %
Apprentice Reef Chemist

Kind of cheating as I know a lot of the non reef specific physics and basic chemistry questions for other reasons....

Michael

NTTH Rookie Help
Premium Member
good score playa, 48% first time round is good,a lot better than i did first time, and ereikes, well very good, not many guys on this forum can break 50% first time around

Whys

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14151306#post14151306 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Playa-1
Apprentice level on my first shot. I got 48% :D. I woulda done better but I didn't feel like cross referencing conversion charts, so, I made some wild guesses to move on to the next question a few times.

Don't fret Playa, we know you got mad skillz. ;)