Hey all you BB guys, have you seen this?

Yeah it's really cool stuff I'm trying to find out if it would leech toxins, but so far I don't think it would. Comes in a variety of colors too :)

The only reason I bring it up is because i've read of people using sand / epoxy type mixtures for faux sand beds and this stuff looks really cool.

Interesting. AS suggested, it could be a nice alternitive for bb tanks.

I would guess, after a curing preiod, it probably would not leach anything, but some research is in order.

Actually looking at the site, it says it is a mix of granulated stone and acrylic, so, it sounds like it would be good to use.

Ok got the scoop...

It's all acrylic water based, non toxic. Comes in quarts and gallons and with primer, coat and sealer it usually comes to $1.50 / sq. ft. It looks amazing I was playing with his samples this morning.

Let me know if you want me to get some, i'm not sure how much he would give me to sample, probably not a whole ton. Or give him a call, very nice guy Ray Wiemer (970) 565-7991 Tell him William referred you about the Aquariums, so he knows what your talking about.

William

This seems interesting to me.

Part of me wants to do clay tiles on the bottom though, throw some zoos down there, and pull them when the zoos spread...like frag plugs...

Back