Hey everyone. Here you go.

Kennyboy1984

121469125gallon.JPG

No lol. I have some tangs in a 24 gallon nano. I told people I would be moving them to my 125 gallon. They didn't even believe I had one. Anyways to make sure it wasn't someone else's picuture they wanted me to show two dollars in the picture as proof. You need to read my other thread where I introduced my nano(with the tangs in it) to everyone. Lets say it got really heated. You can find it a few pages back.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7549934#post7549934 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kennyboy1984
No lol. I have some tangs in a 24 gallon nano. I told people I would be moving them to my 125 gallon. They didn't even believe I had one. Anyways to make sure it wasn't someone else's picuture they wanted me to show two dollars in the picture as proof. You need to read my other thread where I introduced my nano(with the tangs in it) to everyone. Lets say it got really heated. You can find it a few pages back.

The reason people wanted you to hold up $2 was to show how big your tank was.

The $2 was to prove that the pic was taken after the posts.

Of course now we don't know where that tank actuall is . . .

The mystery continues.

What do you mean the "mystery continues"??? The 125 tank is dowstairs in my basement! How can you still not believe I have it?! If you guys still don't believe me even after this picture I'm pretty much done talking to you guys about this.

he is kidding, dont worry

good job kenny! you made us all look liek completer jerks!

i and am sure everyone else o nthis board is sorry for doubting you, glad to see the tangs will be happy! :)

happy reefing

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7555279#post7555279 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kennyboy1984
What do you mean the "mystery continues"??? The 125 tank is dowstairs in my basement! How can you still not believe I have it?! If you guys still don't believe me even after this picture I'm pretty much done talking to you guys about this.

yeah sorry for giving you a hard time. But anyway Good job. Your tangs will love it.

I am glad to see all of you guys can finally relax. We can all be friends now! Anyways good luck with all of your tanks and happy reefing. More pics to come of my "tangless" nano and later my 125!

just read the other thread...some of you people need to grow up.

Good lookin nano kenny, glad you got a bigger tank.

Thanks!

Hey everyone! Can you guess what fish I have in my 24g nano for observation temporarily right now? It cost me 120 bucks. I took out some of the live rock to make sure it had a bit more room.

Update: My tangs, flame angel, bartletts anthias have been in hyposalinity 10g quarantine for 1 week now. Still not DEAD. After hypo is done they will be going into my 125. I made a mistake trying to do acropora under pc lighing! My purple frag bleached and died. But oddly enough my other sps is doing fine.

Last edited:
I don't think that thing has any water in it ;) j/k turn the flash off and take another so we can get a better pic not doubting you just want to see a better shot.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7667124#post7667124 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kennyboy1984
Thanks!

Hey everyone! Can you guess what fish I have in my 24g nano for observation temporarily right now? It cost me 120 bucks. I took out some of the live rock to make sure it had a bit more room.

Hmmmm...2 tangs in a nano.

Dont tell me you bought a Shamu off ebay?!!! I kid, I kid...

What do you mean by "observation" I sure hope your not putting anymore fish through any stress. Just throw them in the 125g;)

Dont Experiment on fish. Once you do buy fish from the cramped up LFS they are suppose to be home free, not back to a small tank.

Nice 125g BTW.

Sam

Last edited:
I am not putting anything in my 125 without knowing if it is healthy or not. What I mean by "observation" is watching it to see if it is eating well, has any health problems, etc. This is my chance to get it fattened up and use to prepared foods without any competition before I introduce it with my other possibly agressive fish (i.e. purple tang).

Back