Hey Travis

BigScott

just wanted to wish you an happy early birthday..are ya over 25 yet..hehehe.. hope you have a good one..dont eat to much..

Scott:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!!!! You may not be old now, but it creeps up faster then you think ;).

We have 3 birthdays in our house this weekend and a good friend will be having her baby by the 29th. It's gonna be a bit busy. Next weekend is the homemade raft races woohooo lol.

Cool. Let the baby be born on the 29th. That's my birthday. :) FWIW, I stopped counting when I hit 21. I stopped counting Sonya's age as well....that one is going to get me in trouble one of these days though :lmao:

Happy B day Travis. Hope you enjoy the day and your family.

I get to celebrate mine the day before with my nephew who was also born on the 28th. It's a fun feeling to be together that day.

I remember my 24th birthday.....well, I remember my mother driving me to get my car from the bar the day after my 24th birthday. :D

Do you know what you're getting for the special day? Or is Sonya leaving you in the dark on that? At least Sony can bake an awfully good cake for ya....that lemon one didn't last very long after we got home btw, well, what was left didn't last long at home.

Happiest Birthday Wishes from Adam & Jess!!!

Happy Birthday to everyone who has a birthday coming up - seems like there are a lot of you!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10425929#post10425929 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Krbekk
dang!!!! Do rocks live that long?
They must, because I rock! :lmao:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10426064#post10426064 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by papagimp
Do you know what you're getting for the special day? Or is Sonya leaving you in the dark on that? At least Sony can bake an awfully good cake for ya....that lemon one didn't last very long after we got home btw, well, what was left didn't last long at home.

Happiest Birthday Wishes from Adam & Jess!!!
Thanks guys. Honestly, I don't know if I'm getting anything. Nick was nice enough to call it even on that Six Line Wrasse from you, so to an extent you and Nick both got me a birthday present. Other than that, I'm content with sleeping in until about noon, having lunch with the family, and then taking a nap until dinner. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10426218#post10426218 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Travis L. Stevens
They must, because I rock! :lmao:

LOL!!!, too funny. Well, I"m at least glad I could send the 6-line with Nick for ya, :D. Even if you don't get that Playstation 3 with the nemo video game, keep in mind they'll be plenty of your friends here wishing you a happy birthday this weekend.

Back