High End Skimmers for 400 Gallon

Ive heard good things about the atb skimmers... I think Steve (snorvich) just bought one recently. If you want to save some money and get a good skimmer, go with the sro xp5000. Im not saying its as good as the BK because Ive never used one but the sro works great, is half the price, and has a 3 yr warranty on the BB pump. You could also pm mojo as this is right down his alley.

Ive heard good things about the atb skimmers... I think Steve (snorvich) just bought one recently. If you want to save some money and get a good skimmer, go with the sro xp5000. Im not saying its as good as the BK because Ive never used one but the sro works great, is half the price, and has a 3 yr warranty on the BB pump. You could also pm mojo as this is right down his alley.

I like the ATB because it works well, has great dealer support (if you need it). I formerly had BK and now have two ATB.

What are some skimmers equal in performance and quality to Bubble king? Just looking cause I need one for my 400 gallon and I wanna see whats out there, I have only ever used BK. I'm looking for an internal just for reference.

Something similar to this...

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store...usiv/bubble-king-supermarin-200-internal.html

Yikes! I haven't shopped skimmers in a long time. I bought an Aqua Medic 5000 used for about 1/5th of that price (they are 1/3rd that price new). It's on my 350g system and works great. I even feed it water by gravity (900gph) thru a ball valved 1.5" line from the DT.

Back