HOB skimmer

Terrific HOBs. Just posted mine on used equipment as I am doing a tank teardown. I owned 2 and both were outstanding. They make a nice product.

That's good to hear. Is it quiet?
it's not quiet quiet.. but i take it as white noise sound :)
it's on the back of my tank.!
1663685079307.png

How does an old school aqua c remora pro with a mag 5 hold up with the new hob skimmers nowadays?
it was the best one for several years. and deltec, octo hang-on and aquamaxx came to be the top tier..
i would use it for nano/ small tank..and it would do the job done.~

it was the best one for several years. and deltec, octo hang-on and aquamaxx came to be the top tier..
i would use it for nano/ small tank..and it would do the job done.~
Say for a 40 breeder mixed reef? Also I should point out I can get the remora for about $100 so for that extra money is it noticeable I guess is my question. I've also never run a skimmer before my old 29 gallon mixed reef was just a canister filter. I'm coming back from about '08

Say for a 40 breeder mixed reef? Also I should point out I can get the remora for about $100 so for that extra money is it noticeable I guess is my question. I've also never run a skimmer before my old 29 gallon mixed reef was just a canister filter. I'm coming back from about '08
oh it should work perfect for your size.. adjust collection cup as you need.~

Back