Nori red/green
Spirulina
Garlic
Broccoli
Reef elements /trace

Blend and freeze in cubes
Feed once a week

Hello fellow Canadian.

I make my own too. Its about the same as your mix, basically anything I can get from the grocery store either frozen or fresh and mix it up and freeze. I do add nori, but only green. I skip the broccoli and garlic. I know people add it and I used to too but I thought I read too much garlic can be a real issue so I don't bother anymore.

I did just buy a silicone mini ice cube tray to freeze the food in. I got tired of laying the bag flat and then having to beat it with a frozen can of lemonade to get the right amount :)

I make my own as well. I am lucky enough to have an Asian market locally so this is where I will usually go. I make about 5lbs at a time do it will last for a while. Fresh ingredients include shrimp, clams, muscles, squid, cod fish, cod roe, scallops, and nori. About a lb of each besides the nori and scallops. Lol it has definitely gotten more expensive over the years but it's so worth it still.
ada43b36b2b6fd3ec55623503f2a60ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I do too, it's mostly mincing up squid, some sort of bivalve, and shrimp separately so that I can control what I feed my fish and how much.

Back