Hosting a mag float?

SahuaritaMike

.Registered Member
My clown wont move away from my mag float if I move it to the other side of the tank he folows it is that normal or is he lonely.

its a 50gal with LR,LS,crabs, and snails.

I have a 2" blue leg hermit crab that seems like an aggresive crab should I just take him to my LFS because I plan on starting a reef tank?

Did not see the blue legged crab question, he should be fine with reefs but if you dont feel comfortable with it in your tank just take it back to your lfs.

How funny he's hosting the mag float. You think this will be a permanent thing or should I buy another to clean my tank with.

I am not certain but if he is attached to the mag float he will stay with it as long as he wants and when i mean attached i dont mean literally,lol.

I had a maroon do this for a bit. I had the magfloat in the corner with a lil room behind it... my female maroon chased the poor thing alot, and he hid there. if i moved it, he would go to, even if it dident hide him anymore lol

Our clowns hosted our magfloat too for a while. They were trying to find a place that they felt safe and comfy. They also hosted a variety of other things in the tank. It didn't take them long at all to go to the anemone when we finally got one!

Back