House tenting, need air pumps!

andyr45

My house is scheduled to be tented, so I need to rent , borrow or buy some strong reliable air pumps. Anybody have something? Can trade use for lobster tails. Thanks Andy 954-817-0005

Sorry I don't have any air pumps to lend you but how does this process work? Will the termite gas contaminate the tank? What about the temp? Just curious, as I will need to do this one day. Thanks and good luck!

when you say air pumps you mean with air stone or air compressor.....either way I have both just let me know when you want to pick up your welcome to borrow ....

Aquarium air pumps with air stones is what I mean. the more powerful the better. I have to run the pumps from outside the tent through about 25' to 35' of tubing into the tanks. I'll need to remove the tank lids insert the air lines then seal the tops with heavy duty plastic and tape. Turn on the pumps and pray!!! the theory being the air pumps provide the oxygen needed for the live stock as well a positive pressure to keep the vikane gas out of the sealed tank. I'll have to turn off the sump pumps as I'm unable to seal them off. If anyone has gone through this any input would be appreciated.

andyr45

let me know how this works out for you as I will be doing the same soon. post your outcome and how you did it. good luck!

Andy, Give me a call. I have a big blower that will do exactly what you need. You can borrow it.

Matt

All went well! I ran an airline from next door, i split that line to two air stone's in each tank. I removed the hood's and taped 5 mil plastic that I bought from home depot. I used 2 inch clear shipping tape to get a good seal after cleaning the outside glass.

Back