How am I doing

Mark75

Any suggestions for aquascaping??
DSC00420.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

The left side looks great. I might try and open the right side up a little bit. Maybe try a little more of a gap between a few of the rocks. In my experience fish will stay away from tightly packed rock. It appears that by moving one or two rocks out of the way you might have another cave there. But looks good so far!

I will try that. I think I like it better with less rock but I hate to not use it all, it is not cheap.

Looks good to me. Lot's of open space as well as places to put coral. Remeber the as you buy coral a lot of them are on pcs of rock that will need to be placed in your scape..

I am really thinking about removing some rock. I like the open areas and in a 30 g. long with 36 lbs. of rock it is hard to get that.

i think it looks good,id be more worried about how high its stacked on the right side,what is empty now will become not enough room on the future.and beleive me,i was guilty of this same thing,some rearranging a little and voila.looks good and good luck.

here my suggestion make it look how you want it to dont lisin to anyone on here who tells you to do something different their not the one putting time money and effort into it you are and their not the ones going to be looking at it you are so do what you like

I'm not a big fan of branch rocks myself, but I'd make 2 mounds out of those. one big one on the left and one bigger on the right.

If you want to stack them high, you might have to cement them together for stability.

just my opinion....you asked for it. :p

I think it looks great, plenty of room for fish to swim and hide, also looks like you shouldn't have a problem placing corals on the branches.

I like it, but I guarantee you that when everything is set you will find yourself wanting to re-arrange one rock which would take about 10 seconds...2 hours after re-arranging everything your arms will feel like jello and you will remind yourself that you only wanted to adjust one rock. :) That was my experience anyways

Back