How can I manage the noise?

evrenabut

I am a new aquavarist. I have a 850 lt reef aquarium. But my neighbour vert angry with me because of my aquarium's equipment noise. So, how can I manage this problem :(

I am waiting your aids and recommendation. Thanks a lot..

What the heck are you runnin' that a neighbor would complain about? I've yet to see a system THAT loud.

I disagree if I am downstairs in my house I can hear my tank upstairs. Its not loud but if I lived in my basement I could see how it would get annoying with the noise.

I'm wondering as well. Have you isolated the noise to a particular piece of equipment?

maybe i've just been extremely fortunate with my tank. Every blue moon I may hear the overflow box gurgle a little but if I'm not in the room with the tank, i don't hear it. And it's a dual 75g system with loads of equpiment all over the place.

Heck, even when i visit Paul W. and see his awesome 600g tank, it doesn't seem that loud either.

Turn one thing off at a time to figure out where the most noise is coming from. That's what I mean by isolating the noise. After you locate it then we'll talk about material.

Back