How do you rinse your tongs, turkey basters and feeding sticks after use?

Zionas

Hi all recently I purchased some of these tools from Amazon for feeding my corals and bottom dwelling fish like gobies. However, I am not sure if there are any standard cleaning procedures after use. How should I rinse them? Do I have to use RO water, tank water or will warm tap water be okay?

Rinse in hot/warm/cold tap water is fine. If they get really dirty, a soak in citric acid works great. 1 cup/gal of water.

Not yet, still can’t go home (I live right across the border from Hong Kong in Guangzhou) because mainland China’s not allowing Canadian citizens in. Contacted the Canadian consulates in 2 different cities, they said nope can’t return. Entering via Hong Kong doesn’t seem to be an option either. Ahh the life of an expat. The virus thing’s been going on for way too long.

Thanks for caring, dude. I appreciate it. We’re living in such frustrating times now. I’ve contacted Canadian and Chinese (well, Commie Chinese) embassies both in the mainland and in Canada. Waiting for replies from the ones in Canada but the mainland ones couldn’t be bothered to help and won’t tell me the difference between residency permit and visa on the official statement. Politicians.....

Back