How many people visit this forum?

aquaph8

Love The Fish
Can we get a roll call, even if you've been a lurker until now please chime in. Let us know what side of town your on.

I'm actually logged in throughout much of the day on most days except the weekends. It's been very quiet since last week.

Over by winterhaven. New to the area (but old salt)

When is fishy biz going to clear out their old store and host a "club meeting".

I love doing the FB swaps but it would be cool to do some somewhere else too once in a while. We should also go join the Phoenix guys up there once in a while. Be cool to have our own chapter and join up with those guys from time to time.

I wouldn't mind doing that as well but living in Sierra Vista would make it one heck of a trip. There's a fella up there that keeps texting me notifications of the corals he brings in and will sell very inexpensively to private parties. I definitely want to hook up with him someday.

I check the forum on a daily basis. I hate seeing it so quiet. I continually get new ideas and learn solutions to problems by reading everyones posts!

I love doing the FB swaps but it would be cool to do some somewhere else too once in a while. We should also go join the Phoenix guys up there once in a while. Be cool to have our own chapter and join up with those guys from time to time.

Do a grow out contest. Ask people here for $5 and then buy a coral worth $5 x number of people and frag. Picture posted weekly. Winner gets to choose next buy. The loser is the one whom posts nothing and then has something that was for sale on craigslist a week ago.

Zoanthids are fun, acans can be spendy, acros are not for everyone. Mushroom or gsp means you are evil. I would therefore recommend a leather, digi, or monte (or similar). I am sure FB would give a deal on Hollywood stunner right now.

OK so I would be a creeper now since I am fishless...:eek1:
I'll be back in one day, I very much enjoy seeing the pictures and following the problems and successes shared.:fish1:

I have to admit that I have been lurking. Back then when there was more activity I checked it every other day, but since it has slowed down it's like once a week or every other week. I am located near River and Alvernon.

Back