How many people visit this forum?

Im on the NW side close to the Foothills mall. I've met a few of you and you've all be super helpful to a beginner. thanks!

Intermediate Reefer

Intermediate Reefer

Hi,

I am in Sierra vista, and I have set my account to get email updates for new posts. I plan to spend some more time on the forum since my Tank has been up for going on 9 months and I am ready to really get a larger reef. I have a 46 gallon Bow front.

Attachments

• 46G BF.jpg
    46G BF.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
I'm still going but on idle SW side of town sup Brett been awhile. I've been off RC surprised I remembered my password. Would like too get back full force but have been real busy lately also have a newborn 3 months old first one. Also I am setting up my 200 gal finally but have found myself sort of a beginner again and having trouble.

Hey Mitch, its Carlos! You convinced me and my wife to get into this hobby but as soon as we did you went underground! Haha, you gotta check out my tank now!

I check out the forum about 1x a week. I live in Gold Canyon and make the trip to Tucson about 2-3x a month

Any suggestions on any LFS's?

Great idea Brett!!! I'm in !! I have been a lurker for the past couple of months due my son being born 2 weeks early !! Located in Oro Valley..

Congrats on the baby Jose! I wanna see some pics of your tank, do you still have the one we drilled at Aron's?

Congrats on the baby Jose! I wanna see some pics of your tank, do you still have the one we drilled at Aron's?

Thanks Matt. I ended up selling it yesterday ! I just bought a house so moving again but hopefully I will have another tank up and running again. Of course after converting my pool to saltwater :lolspin:

Thanks Matt. I ended up selling it yesterday ! I just bought a house so moving again but hopefully I will have another tank up and running again. Of course after converting my pool to saltwater :lolspin:

Dolphins this time then?

Back