How to join

Re: How to join

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12882524#post12882524 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by singold
How do I join SLASH?

Extra large pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese and a pitcher of beer and you are good for a year:D:beer:

OK, I want to join. I have no problem heading to Gateway Aquatics (even though I was just there last weekend, and it's like all the way on the other side of the county, LOL) but what I really want to know is when the next meeting is. Maybe I hit Happy Hour too hard, but I can't seem to find that info either here or on the SLASH website. OR is the float trip the next meeting?

You can no longer join at Gateway Aquatics.
I was a founding father of SLASH and I am no longer there to accept dues and process you into the club.

Maybe we can edit that out of that sticky.

We usually have get togethers a couple times a month. We just had a pizza night over on the Illinois side and are due for one on this side of the river in a week or two. Anyone can call a pizza night, just name a night, a LFS to meet at and if someone wants to have folks over to their house afterwards to see their tank that is always a big plus too.

I will have another get-together here at my house the 2nd or 3rd week of August for anyone that wants to come by.

Back