how to program kamoer dosing pump on the apex

guitchi

hello eveybody,

i have an APEX controller and i want my Kamoer dosing pump with it
my kamoer is the KSP-F03A and i want to dose calcium, magnesium and alkalinity each for one to two ml a day and may be in two times, is that possible? and if it is, how please?

thanks you for your help

Why do you want the apex to control the pump? It has the computer built into the pump. I have the same pump. Love it. I have an apex too. But the computer on the pump is awesome. I have mine set to dose several times a day on mg and ca and only at night for alk.

The outlet that the unit is plugged into You would use the following. replace the x value with what ever you want.

If PH > x.x Then ON

The outlet that the unit is plugged into You would use the following. replace the x value with what ever you want.

If PH > x.x Then ON

Sorry for the bump, and slightly off topic, but will that command actually work?

I tried that command in my email alerts and I get errors.

What's the name of your PH probe? Is it PH or PH1 or something else? Post all the code for the PH probe and your alarm outlet.

how to program kamoer dosing pump on the apex

What's the name of your PH probe? Is it PH or PH1 or something else? Post all the code for the PH probe and your alarm outlet.

I finally got it. I don't know the name of the PH probe...where can I find that? I played with the name and got it to work by using "pH" as the probe name...

But.... When I exit, and then re-enter the configuration, Apex took it upon itself to change "pH" to "Temp" for some reason.

I cannot get this to work.

ype2ygy4.jpg

te8y3aru.jpg

Last edited:
Back