I am going to sell my 210

canar

Addicted to bright lights
It is less then a year old. You can find pictures of it in my gallery.

All Glass 210 gallon with Stand and canopy. The canopy is already set up with fixtures for 6 MH bulbs. It would just need ballasts. I believe I even have 3 400W 14k bulbs with some life left in them.

It also has 2X96W PC actinics in the canopy and that has the ballast and bulbs with them.

I was going to keep this and switch it out with my 90. Right now I just do not even want it in my garage.

$900.00

I am very interested, but would like to see some pics of the whole setup (stand, tank, and canopy), I looked in your gallery but didn't see any pics. If you have them available you can send to codycorbett@yahoo.com

thanks,
COdy

Sorry had a meeting this afternoon and then I got caught up working on my new tank.

Here is the best pic I have of the tank set up.

tank.jpg

I know there are a few of you interested and sending PM's. I also have an MRC sump that I paid almost 300$ for. I will let that go with the tank for 100$ more as long as it is all out of my garage by this weekend.

Ted

Looks like this is sold. I have made arrangements to have it picked up this evening. If for some reason it falls through I will let everyone know.

Ted

Back