I am trying to go LPS dominant, so selling off some softies - cheap

dan10342

Yea, im a bit low on cash. so $50 for ALL of these corals.

2" of this kenya tree $7
100_1420.jpg
[/img]

Leather toadstool 1.25" $10 (long tentacle)
100_1419.jpg

Cabbage leather $25 (whole colony)
100_1422.jpg

red/purple mushrooms (2 of them mounted to rock) $10
100_1414.jpg

small blasto merletti (1 head) $5
100_1423.jpg

5+10+25+10+7 = 57

looking to not sell these individually (for gas costs reason... unless person is willing to pay outageous shipping for only 1 of these cheapies)

If no one wants these... they are sadly going to the LFS

thanks for looking

Last edited:

Capt_Cully

Dude, I'd take them, but you're too far from the Cuse. I can certainly appreciate being in school and broke!

dan10342

my grandparents live near auburn... and i go up there a lot. and they just got back from vacation, so they will be needing their truck back (which means i might be going up soon). how much do you think it would cost to ship to cuse?

Capt_Cully

I think it would be a large percentage of the amount of $$$ you're looking to get. Meaning $20 maybe. What are your plans for the weekend? If you're heading to "the dirty Burn" I could meet you. Let me know. I'm free all weekend.

dan10342

its not my gas, so i would make all $40. could even do $35, since kenya trees are absolutly worthless. Ill PM u to see when im going to the cuse again. (i know it will be some time soon)

Capt_Cully

OK cool. I'm actually thinking of sending it to my nephew who I got a nano for Christmas. LMK when you'll be around if no one in your area want the stuff. Don't worry about the $$$ I'm not gonna beat up a poor college guy for a few dollars. I know how valuable a dollar can be when you're in school. Trust me, ya learn alot after attending 5 colleges over a 10 year period :beer:

dan10342

yea, sounds like a plan then. o did u want the full cabbage, or a good sized frag? (had that thing for like a year now, and now that i think of it... very hard to give it up). $30 id say. (for a good amount of cabbage. will throw a xenia frag to replace the rest of the what would have been cabbage). Will PM you whenever im headed up there.

-dan

(yea i need to make another 1800 by the end of the summer to afford food and stuff like that for next year)

Capt_Cully

Food's over rated.....but Beer money is an entirely different matter...

Probably why I went to so many schools............

PM me when you have an idea and we can finalize what will be included. Sound good?

doryarlin955

If you don't want anything I'll take it lol... specifically the blasto and some of the cabbage leather, I've wanted some of that for awhile but I don't see it very often around here. (you might want to cinsider fragging th blasto, that's an awefully large piece!!;))