I can't believe it was that easy!

SeanT

Premium Member
My wife and I were walking on the beach tonight and I casually brought up the topic that I always wanted a cube tank...a big cube.

I was ready for the sigh, the deep breath, the complaining.

NOPE!
NONE OF THAT!

She said that she was happy that I now have the time to take care of my tank again.

She only had two issues for the go ahead.

1. I can't keep my 180 too (wasn't planning too...duh). :)

2. After the 180 comes down and the before the cube goes up she gets to paint the fish tank room. Only needs 6 hours,

I was floored it was so easy. :D

No wonder why I married here.

I had been kind of checking out big tanks but now it's time to go full throttle.

Good for you SeanT, however I have only one thing to say to you;

"Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly"

Good Luck, MGB

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12232618#post12232618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SeanT
No doubt...I think she is tying to soften me up for a baby. ;)

Sound like a trap to me :D. I would take the tank for now and talk about the baby later... BTW, i have one on the way

I am thinking about 60 D (dont want to lose display space from overflows) 48 w 24 H

A local guy name Jay. He own the fish store in Gardena name Atlantic Tropical Aquarium. I am very happy with the tank, he build the tank the way i want it :D

If i have a single house with basement, i will go with 10x4x30 :D

Your tank rocks.

I am having a hard time finding true custom builders.
Some of them only deal to retailers. :(

Not the one i deal with. He is willing to ship any where in U.S... One thing about him that lead people to think he is being disrespectful is the way he talk (He has a loud voice). As long as you know what you want and put it on paper. He can get the tank done within a week.

Can't wait to see what you come up with Sean.

Have you tried James @ Envision?

Are you gonna get a bigger bubble maker thingy, and bigger boxes that blow water?

CHEWIE!!!
Long time no see man...you seem undressed though.

326.jpg

Back