I can't take it anymore!!!!!

CMcNeil

I'm going to start back up on my reef savvy build here soon.i need to get some plywood to place down under the tank and where the sump goes and get my granite cut.i will worry about skinning out the stand later.maybe someone can help me make removable skins for the 3 sides of the stand I want to cover that way I can add them on later.i have all the equipment except for a skimmer and 2 mp-10's or one mp-40.i figure I can get it setup and running with just rock in it for now and add corals down the road when I can afford it.

If anyone has a skimmer or vortechs they want to sell lmk and maybe I can pick one or both items up.i might even have parts laying around for a cone skimmer however I might just make a BK mini knock off and use a tunze 9420 to power it.also if you would like to help me make side skins for the stand please lmk so we can figure out what's going tO be the most cost effective.

I have a hang on top skimmer (either AquaC Remore or Bak Pak) if you want to borrow til you have a replacement skimmer in place. May also have an Itech-200 availalbe for borrowing if I don't setup the 120 I have soon.
Please PM if you're interested.

I saw a 4 month old 40W ES pop up about an hour ago on another forum for $400 shipped. Let me know if you want the link.

I have spare plywood - beautiful 3/4 inch veneer, will look to see if I have any leftover 1/4 inch maple skin tomorrow. I have all the necessary woodworking equipment for what you need. Let me know if I can help.

I have spare plywood - beautiful 3/4 inch veneer, will look to see if I have any leftover 1/4 inch maple skin tomorrow. I have all the necessary woodworking equipment for what you need. Let me know if I can help.

let me know what you want for the wood.

Back Surgery

Back Surgery

Take it easy on your back obviously you only got one!!

I know you are dedicated from reading your forums but try not to over due it.

I may be going to st pete weds if you need anything from my Area PM me

Amanda i had back surgery last friday,i feel like a million bucks to be honest.i even went back to work the monday after.what inreally need is someone who can cut granite nice and straight and someone who can build or help me build 3 removavble panels for the stand.ive got all the other stuff covered except a skimmer and some vortechs.

how about that chris were both recovering from back surgery at the same time. Im out for 6-12 weeks though. Hope your doing good. Im selling my itech but the 200 is prob. way to big for your setup.

"what inreally need is someone who can cut granite nice and straight ..."

Go see "Elvis" at W.E International Marble & Granite (813-238-2680). They have done all of my granite work, and a typical bathroom vanity with 2 sink cut outs runs around $300. Great guys to deal with, I have had them do my kitchen install, and bought granite for both baths and a grill cabinet from them

Back