i finally got it cycling!!!!!

toasty23

Here is my rock set up. On my 29 gal.....low on cash but all i need now is to save for lights>!!
closed loop
sup/fuge
skimless
ATO
200w heater
And some sucky lights for now!!

P1000817.jpg

P1000818.jpg

P1000819.jpg

what do you thing?

Rosseau

What's on the TV?

jokes.

Looks good. Too bad lights are one of the more expensive things.

3 powerhead in there?

hammerswinger

looks good. Aquascape height is great. The longer lower look is more natural to me. Allows fish to swim over the corals.

toasty23

thanks, im thinkin of adding some more rock on the right side. .... im going skimless how much should i replace of the water during water changes and how often.

Mojo Jojo

In Memoriam
Like the rock set-up good job so far, you dont need the light for another month or so when you start getting corals in it.

toasty23

here is a pic of the whole thing ...
P1000826.jpg

here is a pic of the plumbing. CL with three outlets ,quiet one 4000 about 1000 gph still have some tweeking on the plumbing. but works awesome.
P1000821.jpg

here is the new rock i just added on the right side
P1000823.jpg

couple of the pics from my sump/fuge.. its actually a tidelpool 2. i removed the bio wheel added about 10-15 pounds of rubble rock from my 70 gal. and some sand. waiting to ge some cheato..(or can i get some now?) and my return is now a quiet one 4000
have some lights 2x20w 50/50 coralife and a 9w actinic (from a custom made hood long time ago.) and ATO have a samll hydro pump in about 8 gal bin
P1000800.jpg

P1000798.jpg

P1000799.jpg

P1000797.jpg

and my 70 gal FOWLR were i got most of the rock from
before
P1000133.jpg

after
P1000828.jpg

i'll keep you posted when i get new things or have some questions!

toasty23

thank you . it will be about a month before i get the lights but i'll post my progress. all my pods and bristtle worms have made themselves at home. and my sump where the rubble rock is at has a ton of pods...

do you think i can add some cheato now. its been cycling for two weeks?

toasty23

i was wondering if i can keep these fish in a 29gal.

coral beauty
either a tomato or a marroon(not both at the same time)
and maybe a split tail goby
im not sure what do you think?!!

thanks