I Know its wrong But i love these fish sorry!

itsdarrow

So this is my red sea max and i have a soft spot for fish, Am i way to stocked or can i get away with this??

DSC01361.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14241014#post14241014 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rgentry123
dude...i feel so sorry for you. you are going to get ripped to pieces if this isnt a joke......

i was thinking the exact same thing! :lol:
good luck partner ;)

ummmmmmmmmmmm... is this a joke? or serious? if its a joke, it was a bad idea from the start, if its not, than I suggest starting to read some books, and do some research on your fish. get rid of all but the cardinals and clown, and use that money to buy some more corals.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14241014#post14241014 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rgentry123
dude...i feel so sorry for you. you are going to get ripped to pieces if this isnt a joke......

LOL...+1

Please, please, please get those fish out of there TOMORROW and buy a pair of clowns, or 300 gal tank.

I am sick to my stomach right now looking at that picture.

get the pitch forks out

get the pitch forks out

seriously someone find out were he lives ill bring the pitchforks and torches!!!!:D :strooper: :strooper:

anyone else hear the sirens of the tang police? if you listen closely you can hear them as soon as you open this thread....

seriously why do people not understand these fish came from a big ocean a 20"x20" cube just doesnt cut it come on people

This is very sad. I hope someone kidnaps you, and locks you in a 4' x 4' cage for the rest of your life...ok, not really, but seriously? That is WAYYYYY WAAAAYYYY to small of a tank. You need to take them back to the LFS tomorrow! You can get a pair of clowns and spend the rest of the money on corals

This goes against absolutely everything I have ever read on tangs, I would highly recommend taking all of the tangs and foxface back and doing much research before buying anything else

I would try to return those poor fishes to the LFS soonest possible. This is equal to the same as putting 20 adults in a small cage and hope for them to be happy??

All newbies makes mistake but more importantly is to learn for them. If you love fishes so much, then it's more the reason NOT to do this to them as it's just plain cruel

Back