I need your ugly acros!

Postal

I just bought a pair of malnourished orange-spotted filefish and I want to get them fat and healthy before trying to wean them over to prepared foods.
So if you have some cheap ugly acros that you want to donate or sell cheaply for the cause please let me know. And if you are coming to the meeting on Sat even better

Thanks

Even an acro skeleton would help since some people have had success transitioning them over to prepared foods by placing Rod's food and such onto a coral skeleton.

Even an acro skeleton would help since some people have had success transitioning them over to prepared foods by placing Rod's food and such onto a coral skeleton.

I've got skeletons but I don't think they'd be worth your drive... Won't be coming to the meeting tonight either. Sorry :(

Azsnakeboy,digis are montipora not acropora so I doubt those would work for lee.they are totally different sps corals.

I always have live but low grade SPS from pruning/maintenance. acros, montis in particular Most gets composted, so if it'll feed your fish, please PM me to arrange live arrival.

Back