I want to add a couple of very hardy big soft corals what ones should I choose?

any leather, I'm only going to get say 4 corals, and I want them to fill up my tank which is a 150 high. Which are some of the more colorful ones too?

Get a neon green toadstool....there hard to find big, so you will probably end up with a small one to start (2-3")...but they look amazing when they get 12-15" across!

+1 on green toadstool. Mine is still small but growing very quickly. Search Google and you can see some really awesome and quite large ones.

My Toadstool survived in a fedex box for 2 days. So much for the 24 hour delivery. lost one yellow fiji leather coral and the toadstool survived - I poked a hole in him by accident when i was cleaning and he got better within 3 weeks. Also, You could add colt coral or kenya tree coral- they tend to be hardy but be careful not to provide to much flow. Just try to find the perfect balance.

so if ordering online which is brighter im guessing the green flesh? Is there a way to distinguish them besides photo? because a lot of times you cant tell by the photo.

Back