Iam in need of some help.

knopfmatt

I am wanting to cut some frags of coral but i am not trained on the saw to use it yet. Is there any one out there that would be able to help me. I would pick it up my self but i can't. I would pay the deposit if you could pick it up from who ever has it and bring it by my house and help me cut the coral. I an willen to pay you for helping me or give you some frags of what i have for your help. I also have some frozen fish food i can give you.

Oh yah my good friend beer and pizza will be here too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That would work for me. I woul love to host a pizza night. We could have people bring over there coral to cut and do a training on how to use the saw instead of going to a store. That would also be like a little frag swap.

Sounds like a plan. Let us know when you're thinking.
I know the last Thursday of the month is the normal night. I would be open to Thursday Oct 15 if it is not to short notice if any one is interested. I am secretly located for every one i think @ 141& Manchester. I have a large aera the we can social distance and hangout for beer and food.

Sounds like fun! I'm very familiar with the band saw and can do the training unless someone else really wants to do it.

Who all is going to be able to make it for pizza this Thursday night at my house. Just try to get an idea for how much pizza to order from Joe Bs.

Yes. 7:00 works good for me. Also pizza topping and beer does every on like.

Back