If it is not redbugs then what is it?

lionfish300

For the last few months I am watching my sps STN from the base one colony after the others. I have research and every threads came to a dead end. I did Interceptor 3 weekend in a row but no help. These colonies are four plus years I have grown from frags some of the stags are 12 inches tall. Its sad that nothing that I can do but watch. If any of you SPS guys out there that have a solution to my problem please

Have you done any ICP test? Checked all your magnets and Impellers for rust?

Have you checked for chloramines in your source water?

Or are you suspecting pests based on recent additions?

If so one thing you can do if you have remaining interceptor pills is dissolve it in hit water prior to adding. This is suppose to raise the effective dose.

No AEFW bite marks right?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Have you done any ICP test? Checked all your magnets and Impellers for rust?

Have you checked for chloramines in your source water?

Or are you suspecting pests based on recent additions?

If so one thing you can do if you have remaining interceptor pills is dissolve it in hit water prior to adding. This is suppose to raise the effective dose.

No AEFW bite marks right?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
no ICP test
I will check my 4- MP60 but they are look normal no swelling up
I haven't add any corals in years
I don't know does seen any bite marks

Crank up the flow, as colonies get big they may no longer be getting the flow they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crank up the flow, as colonies get big they may no longer be getting the flow they need.

375 gallons 96"X 36" X 24" H and I have 4-MP60, 1-MP40 ( running at max speed) and 2 - 1" seasquirl return by a Dart Reeflow pump

Wow big tank. I had a hard time getting flow all over my 270g with laminar flow. Do u have a wave generator or mode on ur pumps?

what are your phosphates and nitrates? i had the same problem and found out i was starving my corals for a very long time. i had 1ppm phos and 0ppm nitrate using salifert test kits

Back