If money was no problem?

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
What would you buy for your aquarium setup if money was no issue? What's your wish list I guess is the question.

Roger

I will take one of all your ideas :D seriously though I'd like a 250DD with LED/t5's (radion G3) vertex skimmer, mp 40's. Trigger system sump 48" with a refugium and apex with reef links battery back ups. The works so I can sit on my bum and control the tanks lights and flow from my smartphone or Apple Watch :D

500g walk around sps reef, mh/t5, full apex, vertex skimmer, and the stock list would be epic!!! Or maybe just a fish room like you have roger would suffice ��

Full blown Royal Exclusive (bubble king, dreambox, red dragon, etc). 500 gallon, gismann metal halide/T5. And every thing under the moon to contol/ monitor.

10' long, 1000ish gallon tank with an indoor fish room big enough to try random breeding and propagation.

Oh, and a house that it will fit in.

I reckon the reefer 450 is the perfect size. Nice and manageable, don't need to spend hours on it. As much as I enjoy the hobby, a social life is needed too.

But I suppose if money wasn't a problem you'd get someone to maintain it for you. But wheres the fun in that.

I am the only one set with what I currently have? Once the items I just purchased get here of course. :) Only thing might be a Bubble King skimmer but that may be in the works already so not sure that counts.

Every piece of tank automation that exists. And a R and D facility dedicated to creating an alkalinity probe

If money was no problem?

Impossible.... Ha, sorry couldn't resist.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
Back