If you need cheato, LMK

glockcoma

Moved On
I have really good fast growing cheato, I also has some of that grape stuff included, Lmk if any of you need some

Had to edit, my stuff is growing to fast, need to get rid of some.

Sorry for the miscomunication Steve.

Last edited:
I don't suppose either one of you guys ever get down to south OC?

I could definitely use some.

I got like 2 softball size clump to get rid of, pm me for contact info if Diamond Bar would be closer than Whittier where Steve is.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10406011#post10406011 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by glockcoma
I got like 2 softball size clump to get rid of, pm me for contact info if Diamond Bar would be closer than Whittier where Steve is.

steve is closer....thanks though! ill try steve....:D

Damn how do you get it to grow that fast???
I got some Mexican Chato that anyone can have please feel free to pick up ? Where did you get it from :bounce2: congrats see to see this stuff is workin for ya

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10406011#post10406011 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by glockcoma

I need some, when are you coming down to MoVal again?

LMK

Sorry guys, I left work yesterday and when I got home I was having some difficulties w/ my computer so I was unable to log on.

I am at work now and will be home by 7pm, pm me your # so you could come by and pick some up.

Fish590 - I dont think Ill be going down that way soon, but if I do Ill bring some, Ill set aside a baseball size clump for you.

Got this stuff from Landini, and it grows real fast under a 5500k PC bulb, went from a softball size clump to filling up th 10 gallon chamber in my fuge in a couple of months.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10410366#post10410366 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by glockcoma
Sorry guys, I left work yesterday and when I got home I was having some difficulties w/ my computer so I was unable to log on.

I am at work now and will be home by 7pm, pm me your # so you could come by and pick some up.

Fish590 - I dont think Ill be going down that way soon, but if I do Ill bring some, Ill set aside a baseball size clump for you.

Got this stuff from Landini, and it grows real fast under a 5500k PC bulb, went from a softball size clump to filling up th 10 gallon chamber in my fuge in a couple of months.

Cool!, LMK. Also I got more activated carbon if you need more?

Back