I'm BACK!!!

Dastank

Premium Member
OK, the baby is now old enough to be interested in the fish tank so I'm back on line. All I needed was an excuse!

Before I even get started... DANA... NO! The 90 is all ready and I'm not putting it up until I move this summer!

I have had a little die off in the past six months, but the tanks are actually doing quite well considering all the neglect they have gone through.

Here's my latest addition:

020.jpg

So far he wont eat, but he's been trying like hell to lure out the lawnmower blenny:

022.jpg

I don't know what I am going to have to do to get him to eat dead food, but I have been trying for a few days now.

I am leaving for a week or so, but I am also looking to get out snorkeling if anybody is interested.

Mike

Nice to see your back on Mike.. need to get Jeffs butt back in here too. I'm trying my best to help some of these new guys.. but could use a hand :D

Well, it is good to see Mike back on...but I haven't been on much myself.

My tank has been doing well...a couple snails dying caused an algae breakout, but things are getting better.

Dana

Lookin great! Been a few months since I have been on. Been busy with everything and no time to get on.

Back