IM fusion pro 40 gallon

aquaman05

I just purchased a used fusion pro 40. Can anyone that has one of these help me with the water level in the back filtration chamber. Do i set the level with the pump off or while its running ? Of course the level in the return chamber varies on how high i set the flow up for return pump. (Mighty Jet) I also need to add my ATO in this chamber so i'm waiting to make sure i know where i need to be. Thanks for helping !

I just purchased a used fusion pro 40. Can anyone that has one of these help me with the water level in the back filtration chamber. Do i set the level with the pump off or while its running ? Of course the level in the return chamber varies on how high i set the flow up for return pump. (Mighty Jet) I also need to add my ATO in this chamber so i'm waiting to make sure i know where i need to be. Thanks for helping !

I have an IM20 - I keep my water level in the pump chamber about 1/2 inch below the level of the baffles. I set my ATO sensor in the main pump chamber. When you turn off the return pump the level will rise and shut off the ATO. Make sure to turn off your skimmer if you ever turn off the return or it will overflow.

Back