I'm looking for a few things

Collin, don't mean to jump right in, but can I grab a few of those also? I'll pay, unless you could use some nice frogspawn or purple and green hammer.

I'll slice and dice today and let you guys know what I come up with.

sadly I'm full up on frogs and hammers. unless you have a cool branching hammer, that I might be interested in

Last edited:
I'll slice and dice today and let you guys know what I come up with.

sadly I'm full up on frogs and hammers. unless you have a cool branching hammer, that I might be interested in
Let me know what u come up with and what I owe u please.

If anybody's got a frag of fire and ice they wouldn't mind letting go, I'm definitely interested in fast growing zoas. I haven't got much in the way of trade but I'm happy to toss a few bucks.

I'm interested in anything zoa/paly that grows fast and isn't green. I have enough green. ;-)

^ those "eye of rah" from bob grow fast too. I got 3 polyps in november and now have almost a plug. colors are great too

I've got some of those too, but not from Bob, so they look a bit different. they do grow quick!

and yeah I can swing up to pc Sunday

That would kick butt. I would love to see how your tank has turned out, but with a 3 year old my cruising across the state has been limited.

Thanks a ton! If it's any trouble don't worry about it, but I would really appreciate it.

Back