I'm looking for a few things

sweet d

Happy,Happy,Happy!
I'm looking for some fire and ice zoas , some Green Bay packers zoas and eagle eye zoas nothing fancy I guess but would like them none the less and would prefer to avoid only a few polyps looking for larger frags.

Next I'm looking for some live rock let me know if anyone has any to spare u know the pest free kind.

I can give you fire and ice free anytime, just stop by. Bob plagued me with them and pink and golds. you can take as many as you'd like to cut off

Dave i have some whammin watermelon frags cut. They are just a morph of eagle eyes but if you dont.find any before the next meeting let me know and i will bring a frag for you.

I can give you fire and ice free anytime, just stop by. Bob plagued me with them and pink and golds. you can take as many as you'd like to cut off

Thanks I don't get to Madison to often but could definitely meet somewhere or at the next meeting.

Dave i have some whammin watermelon frags cut. They are just a morph of eagle eyes but if you dont.find any before the next meeting let me know and i will bring a frag for you.

Bob that sounds great ill grab a frag at the next meeting if you don't mind just let me know how much.

Back