In Ecuador on vaca

xclusive252

NY Reef Club member
Sup all wanted to say hi cant sleep to good thinking about the tank...... dont lie you all go threw the same thing when on vacation lol. well all is good went swimming in water that goes threw a volcano so the water is warm and this week gonna dive guayaquil and next week will dive galapagos islands will take pics. So far the tank is doing good so the tank sitter says and all fish are still alive threw the ich problem and are still eating. I hope the swap went good and alot of people showed up, someone saved me a frag j/k well talk to you all soon if anyone would like something legal that you can only get from ecuador let me know on this thread. Take care all see you at next meet.

Have fun with diving Eddie!!

Try and take lots of pictures!

See you when you get back.

Enjoy!

Well yesterday I dove in Salinas Ecuador and it was awsome. It had SPS the size of ppl and butterfly fish puffers and tons more I have some pics and videos I didnt have the chance to try and take a piece but after seeing something that beautiful who would want to riun what mother nature has done all alone. I hope others are as lucky and see stuff grow nantural and enjoy what we all ebjoy everyday but on a much bigger scale pics and videos soon to come....... but I did bring back some shells and a small rock.see you all at the meet in LI

Having fun without us huh!! What ever happened too? One for all and all for 1?? Huhhh Huuhhh !! LOL!! Enjoy!!! Maybe a fine imported cigar or two?? LOL!! Nothing legal! LOL!!
Have fun and see ya when you get back!

Cigar night when Eddie returns!!!!!
Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

i will bring back some cigars the best I can find in quito the capital. CIGAR night when I return but I will watch I have asthma lol

I get back on sunday and it was a great vacation I wish I had more time to dive the reef they have here. I just got 3 boxes of cigars 3 diff types we really should all get together one night next week and try these bad boys if customs lets me keep them lol. Like I said I will be here until sunday morning if you would like anything plz let me know legal again I ask lol. Dr. Harry and Noel and Anthony and Jarrat and all the other hobbiests wish you all could have dove that reef and seen the SPS makes the aquariums in the US look so small wish I could have brought back something It was SPS that kinda felt like hard rubber not like our rock hard sps will show videos and pics when I return

Back